*WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING PROM DRESSES FOR CONSIGNMENT*
- No appointment is necessary! Consignment is open 7 days a week from 10AM- 6PM.
- Dresses must be new to 5 years old. We accept sizes 00 - 24.
- Please note we can only accept dresses that are on-trend and current.
- We also accept formal clutches, wraps, and evening shoes for consignment.
- All dresses will be live-sorted. That means that one of our sorters will inspect your dress while you wait and let you know if it will be accepted and what price we can sell it for.
- Please carefully inspect your prom dresses prior to bringing them in for consignment. Be sure to check beading, hems, zippers, etc. Please inform us of any alterations.
- Once your dress sells, you will receive 50% of the final selling price of the dress. After every 30 days, the selling price gets reduced by 20%. Consignment period is 60 days. To learn more about our consignment policies, click here.
- If your dress does not sell, you can pick it up before the expiration date e-mailed to you by Chic 2 Chic.
- You can also choose to have us donate your dress to Belle of the Ball. Cash payouts for your dress are available any day from 10AM to 6PM at our consignment drop off.
- All dresses subject to approval for style and condition.
Still have questions? Drop us a note on our contact page, call us at (508)-543-3642 or visit our FAQ.